BLIND BOX SOUTHERN ONTARIO RADIO STATION
UPDATING TALENT BANKS FOR FUTURE MORNING – MIDDAY or DRIVE POSITIONS
· Responsible for operating and producing a daily show Monday to Friday
· Availability for remote broadcasts and station appearances.
· Available for voice tracking weekend or other assigned shifts.
· Daily contribution to digital platforms including website and social media.
· Voicing commercials.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Minimum 5 years on-air experience.
· Must be able to prepare and present a daily show that appeals to the Adult 25+ and 35+ audience
· Ability to work independently as well as take direction.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Willing to engage the community, both on the air and in person.
· Excellent work ethic.
· Valid Driver’s License.
***When applying, please put “Southern Ontario Mornings, Middays or Drive” in your subject title***
This is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Accommodations will be made available upon request for applicants with disabilities to enable them to participate in the selection process. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation in completing the application materials or any aspect of the selection process, please include the request and details upon application.