Stingray Radio – National Orders & Continuity (NOC)
You are a person who loves data entry and numbers. You have a keen eye and everyone always compliments you on your attention to detail. And, sometimes, you enjoy the challenge of writing a compelling ad. Stingray Radio is looking for someone to join our National Orders and Continuity Team. Are you the one we’re looking for? We’re happy to consider candidates to work out of any market we operate in across Canada!
Your duties will include, but aren’t limited to:
• Order entry
• Scheduling and uploading of creative for our national clients
• Working closely with our traffic, creative and production teams across the country
• Communicating with our national reps and their assistants to ensure deadlines are met
• Occasional copy writing as required
This job requires you to be able to work accurately at a fast pace while still having fun along the way.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
2. And then send your resume to Kathy Van Vulpen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions deadline: September 29, 2023
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of racialized groups are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.