(Mid-May – Labour Day Weekend 2022)
Indie88 is searching for our next energetic Street Team Leaders to join our promotional team. Do you have an outgoing, energetic and approachable personality? Do you love engaging with the public and working with a fantastic team? Reporting to the Promotions Manage and Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for representing the station at the best events in Toronto while creating fun, memorable experiences for our listeners.
· Represent Indie88 all over the GTA, and execute station appearances on the street, at events, concerts, festivals, client locations, movie premieres, etc.
· Engage with listeners and make them remember you. You’re approachable and you love talking to strangers!
· Be a social media superstar, posting photo and video content to Twitter, Instagram and Facebook from station events, concerts, on the street, etc.
· Promote the station and brand with a big smile! Be outgoing, enthusiastic and have fun!
· Be able to shine in front of a crowd and be comfortable on a microphone.
· Identify big events and opportunities to make a splash in Toronto.
· Coordinate on site events and street team member tasks.
· Assist in all areas of station promotions as required (office/on-site)
· Responsible, reliable and punctual. Always represent the station in a professional manner.
· Set up and tear down equipment and signage.
· Must have a flexible schedule and be available weekends/evenings/holidays.
· Must be 21 years of age or older.
· Must have a valid class “G” Ontario drivers licence and a clean driving record.
· Excellent geographic knowledge of the GTA.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work well under minimal supervision.
· Must thrive in a fast paced, team environment.
· Able to lift and carry equipment as required.
· Previous promotional experience is an asset.
Hours: Approximately 25-39 hours per week.
Want this? Send a great cover letter, resume and voice demo (if you have one, but not necessary) to email@example.com. Please include “Street Team Leader” in the subject line.
No phone calls please. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline to apply is midnight on Sunday, June 19th, 2022