Studio Operator (Part Time) – Toronto, ON
We are looking for an individual that has a keen interest in radio broadcasting with strong technical skills to support the operations of the applicable stations. The ideal candidate has some board operating and basic production skills who is willing to learn and advance.
Working as part of the operations team, this candidate will provide support, exceptional service, and become an integral component of our progressive team environment.
THE CREATION – What you’ll do (includes but not limited to)
- Operating control Room boards
- Recording, importing/exporting voice tracks and Syndicated shows
- Dubbing of national spots
- Assist with Events/Remotes where required
- Assist the Operations Supervisor and his/her designate with duties as assigned
THE ENERGY – Bring your vibe
- Basic Knowledge of Audio Equipment, Automation systems, FTP transfer sites
- Knowledge of WideOrbit, Adobe Audition & Sound Forge would be an asset
- Basic Production knowledge
- Able to work flexible hours. We are a 24/7 operation, availability to work evenings, weekends, holidays and overnights are required.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
THE TEAM – Join the family
- Evanov Communications is committed to being the best Canadian independent radio broadcaster and communications company that delivers exceptional results to its employees, listeners, clients, and community.
- We use our social platforms to connect clients with consumers by creating award winning productions, unique on air and online campaigns, and offer high quality programming to our audience. Our radio stations play the BEST music with stations catered to top 40, country, easy listening, multilingual and more!
- With daily content, innovative promotions, and growth within the digital space – Evanov Communications offers consumers 16 unique experiences as we work closely with our clients to help explore, elevate, and execute, one-of-a-kind campaigns.
- We are looking for an individual who possess the same core values that we believe in: teamwork, commitment, innovation, accountability, integrity, belonging, We LOVE people who LOVE music and pop trends.
THE PERKS – We value you
- Merchandise, access to concerts + events
- Training with opportunities for growth and development
Evanov Communications is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Accommodations will be made available upon request for applicants with disabilities to enable them to participate in the selection process. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation in completing the application materials or any aspect of the selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department upon application.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, but only candidates that meet the minimum qualifications will be considered and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org