Toronto Studio Operator- Z103.5/Jewel 88.5/Proud FM
Evanov Communications has an immediate opening for a Studio Operator. We are seeking someone with Board Operating and basic production skills who is willing to learn and advance.
Duties will Include:
- Operating control Room boards
- Recording, importing/exporting voice tracks and Syndicated shows
- Dubbing of national spots
- Assist with Events/Remotes where required
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Basic Knowledge of Audio Equipment, Automation systems, FTP transfer sites
- Knowledge of WideOrbit, Adobe Audition & Sound Forge would be an asset
- Basic Production knowledge
- Able to work flexible hours. We are a 24/7 operation, availability to work evenings, weekends and overnights are required.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
We are looking for an individual who possess the same core values that we believe; teamwork, commitment, innovation, accountability, integrity, belonging.
Evanov Communications is committed to being the best Canadian independent radio broadcaster and communications company that delivers exceptional results to its employees, listeners, clients, and community.
Evanov Communications is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace. If you require accommodation during the interview and or hiring process, please let us know.
Send resume package to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, but only candidates that meet the minimum qualifications will be considered and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.