Stingray Radio – New Minas, NS
Summer Cruiser/Station Ambassador
Rewind 89.3 have an exciting opportunity in our promotions department as our Summer Cruiser Host and Station Ambassador for the Summer of 2023. As a member of our team, you will represent the station at various events, concerts, festivals and on location broadcasts in New Minas and the Annapolis Valley all summer long!
We’re looking for somebody who is motivated, responsible, and energetic! This opportunity is for someone who knows how to have fun and can represent our brands in a professional, respectable manner while having fun at the same time!
What we’re looking for is:
▪ Attend station events and interact with listeners and clients.
▪ Maximize station on-site presence by setting up banners, event signage, etc.
▪ Execute pre-recorded cut-ins.
▪ Conduct contesting and sampling opportunities on location.
▪ Perform emcee duties as required.
▪ Develop current and compelling content for all social media platforms.
▪ Ensure the proper handling and safe storage of all promotional signage and equipment.
▪ Upkeep station vehicles.
▪ Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
▪ Be reliable and punctual.
▪ Energetic and outgoing personality.
▪ Possesses the maturity to work without supervision in an independent setting.
▪ Knowledge of station audience.
▪ Positive attitude, ability to problem solve and a strong desire to achieve.
▪ Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
▪ Must have a flexible schedule and to be available on weekends.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
1. Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
2. And then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions deadline: May 5th, 2023
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of racialized groups are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.