Summer Cruiser/Station Ambassador
105-1 The River and 101.1 More FM Niagara are looking for a hard-working, energetic person for our Summer Cruiser position.
As an ambassadoryou will be attending events across the Niagararegion, interacting with our listeners and performing on-air reports. This position is part-time and will be at least 30 hours per week, (in some cases more) and will require you to work every weekend from May – October. In addition,you will work in our Niagara Falls office 2 to 3 days a week arranging community events,working on our websites and social media sites,along with voicing PSA’s and more. This position is open to students currently enrolled in a Broadcast, Journalism or related media program and planning on returning to school in September.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Valid driver’s license in good standing
• Reliable and punctual
• Energetic and outgoing
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Possess the maturity to work with little supervision in an independent setting.
• Desire to learn technical aspects of broadcast setups.
• Updating website and social media platforms.
• On-air experience an asset
If you’re outgoing and passionate about radio andlooking to get some experience, then we want to hear from you.
E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Events Cruiser” in the subject line.
Job posting closes on April 21, 2023
Byrnes Communications is an equal opportunity employer.