COPY/TRAFFIC FULLTIME POSITION
We may be looking for you if … you are open to new opportunities and adventure; are a radio person who understands community and local radio; would like to add to your radio resume with experience; a person who can where many hats, write, be creative, communicate and work in a small team setting.
CJAR has an opportunity we are excited to talk to interested applicants about.
This position is fulltime (with possible occasional fill-in for voicetracking and board work as well as other opportunities).
We’re a radio station group with a strong community-minded philosophy that focuses on what’s happening locally in the business network and our communities.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a genuine interest in local radio
- Has the ability to write in a clear, concise, and creative manner
- Is outgoing and willing to speak to people in the
- Has strong organizational skills and is comfortable with deadlines
- Has completed relevant courses in radio broadcasting
- a valid driver’s license would be an asset
- is comfortable with a variety of computer software
Send resumes and demos ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org