WEEKEND SWING ANNOUNCER – FLOW 93-5 TORONTO
FLOW 93-5, Toronto’s Hip Hop station is looking for a part-time weekend and swing announcer. This person will entertain and engage our Toronto audience not only on the air, but through our texting and social media platforms as well. This is not “just” an announcer job. We are looking for a Flow ambassador.
If you have the following, please apply:
· Minimum 2 years experience in commercial radio
· A love and appreciation for Hip Hop
· Excellent communication skills
· An envious amount of creativity and drive (you leave people feeling inspired)
· Pride in the sound of your show, from show prep to editing audio to working that board on a manual setting because you know you can fire that ID better than WideOrbit
· Weekday availability to cover any shift required (middays, drive, evenings)
· An internal fire that makes you strive for greatness
· Production skills are a bonus!
· Graphic design skills are a bonus!
· Video editing skills are a bonus!
If this is your job:
● Send your demo and compelling cover letter explaining why you are the person to hire
● Send your resume with references
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
1. Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
2. And then send us your resume to Steve Parsons, General Manager - email@example.com
3. Submissions deadline: Monday, March 30, 2020
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.