Prince Albert, SK
Pattison Media Ltd. has an exciting and rare opportunity for a wildly talented and driven Program Director to join our team in Prince Albert. Reporting to the General Manager/Market Manager of the Saskatchewan Division, you will play a very important role in leading three Prince Albert Radio Stations, 900 CKBI, Power 99 and Beach Radio 101.5 to new heights. You will lead the brands on air and digital experience, be responsible for talent, content, and programming and work closely with our community news Portals like paNOW. This is a leadership role and requires a proven track record in radio programming and multi-platform content creation.
• Ensure station complies with CRTC regulations and having in-depth knowledge of the CBSC codes.
• Develop and execute the day-to-day and long-term programming strategy for the radio station in conjunction with the senior programming team.
• Will lead the local content team to create and curate content on multiple platforms including over-the-air and online.
• Coaching, development and recruitment of on-air talent, production, programming, and promotions staff.
• Coordinate Promotions, Sales, Creative teams, News/Portal content teams with respect to promotions, contests, marketing, and advertising.
• Work in conjunction with Director of Programming, Programming and Sales in support of local, national, and corporate business goals to increase market share and revenue.
• Manage programming budget
• Maintain competitive market knowledge and awareness.
• Keep current on web/social media and other alternative revenue opportunities.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum of 1 year experience in programming management.
• Proven track record in developing and growing brands.
• Demonstrable experience in developing talent and content creation team.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to analyze research data, make business decisions based on analysis, sound judgement and quality decision-making skills.
You can apply online at www.pattisonmedia.com/careers or send your resume, cover letter, and a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID Form by November 18, 2022, to:
Karl Johnston - General Manager, Saskatchewan Division
Ross Winters – Director of Programming
*Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at pattisonmedia.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential*
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.