Morning Show Announcer
Acadia Broadcasting is a growing media company with radio stations in Atlantic Canada and Northwestern Ontario. In each of our markets, our company focuses on being the community’s local voice for entertainment, news, and events.
Acadia Broadcasting is searching for next Morning Show Host, and that could be you! We are looking for authentic individuals who can bring their own personality, social media skills, and creative talents to Q104 or 89.5 The Lake and the great city of Kenora.
If you are confident in your ability to create great content for multiple platforms, not afraid of hard
work, love to be out in the community then we are inviting you to apply.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
• On Air personalities that want to grow beyond the mic (music, programming, creative, etc.)
• Bringing your on-air show online through digital content on our web site and on social media
• Idea driven leaders who can help put our radio stations on the map in Kenora
• Work well as an individual and team member in a collaborative environment
• Lending your voice talent for commercials, imaging and other station duties as assigned
Here’s what we are looking for:
• You are witty, humble, and hungry
• Experience with Wide Orbit, Voxpro, Adobe Audition, and Music Master are an asset
• Someone who loves getting out and connecting with the community, and who brings a positive
energy, enthusiasm, and great attitude
• Understand the importance of win-win in all interactions
• Prefer to be coached over managed
• Valid driver’s license
What you will receive:
• Top notch training with ongoing mentoring to empower your success
• A compensation and benefits package which includes flexible health, dental coverage options,
and life insurance
• An annual Health Spending Account (HAS)
• A company matched retirement savings plan
• A Fitness Reimbursement Program
• Access for your immediate family in our excellent Employee and Family Assistance Program.
We strive to be the best radio station and employer in every market we serve through quality local programming, achieving positive results for advertisers, and rewarding employee excellence.
Now, it’s your turn to tell us about you and get our attention. Show that you want to be part of our continued success in a competitive market. Please include your social media handles and a link to an audio sample.
Acadia Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.